React!!

Old 09-19-2014, 08:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

React!!

Have you guys ever did something so awful (not illegal or anything) in response to the horrid way your A treats you? I have been good about controlling myself but yesterday I had too much and I just reacted in the most immature way!

I cannot wait until these days are behind me. I fall down, but I get up. That is what life is about!!!
Old 09-19-2014, 08:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I was too scared. I often wished I had the balls to, but I never did.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I've had many things flash through this brain.... thank the Lord I haven't. But boy oh boy----
Old 09-20-2014, 01:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Guess I must be the only "crazy" out there! Lol!!! 😜
Old 09-20-2014, 01:33 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Baby Steps

No your not I got on that crazy train any times as I was so hurt by the way he treated me. Always felt guilty after and confessed but at the time I only felt my hurt and anger at him.

So no your it the only crazy one out here lol

Don't beat yourself up too much what's done is done. Big hugs
Old 09-20-2014, 06:58 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Oh let's see

I threw glassware at my H a few times. One time it dented the wood floor which upset me and I loved that floor so I think I stopped chucking things...

Since H smoked in garage I at times would flip the lock to keep him out there... He always keeps his keys on him...

One time he was being an idiot so I moved his car in the parking lot to freak him out & think it was stolen... AA

I was actually more irked about the smoking so I was notorious for hiding cigarettes, stepping on them, getting them wet, losing whole packages out the window... Oops. Now I just rarely hide them....
Old 09-20-2014, 07:03 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I once painted xabf's nails hot pink when he was passed out drunk. I was bored lol. He wasn't too happy when he woke up tho!
Old 09-20-2014, 07:15 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I've done other things too in response to his treatment of me or his lack of attention more than anything. I would do stupid things to get a reaction but he usually was too wasted to give me a reaction. Now I just don't put any effort into getting his attention. I'm glad I learned the hard way it's just not worth it. But I have done some pretty crazy things ...snooping was the worst probably. Not proud of those things but I think we just get so tired of being lied to etc that we sometimes resort to extreme measures.
Old 09-20-2014, 07:16 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Locked him out once- he kicked in the basement window and cut himself climbing inside.
Snatched a full, freshly opened can of beer out of his hand and threw it at his head.
Stabbed him in the neck when he had me backed into a wall, fist raised,threatening to smash my face.
Beat him in the head and face with an iron skillet for the same reason.
Beat him with a baseball bat after he kept me up all night screaming and flipping on lights and waking me up every five or ten minutes. I waited until he passed out on the floor and went to town on him.
Left him laying on the floor passed out and bleeding because I was tired of calling 911 and dealing with the police and paramedics laughing at us.
There's more, but those are the highlights.
Thank goodness for 4th step amends!
Old 09-20-2014, 07:26 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I've said/yelled some awful things. Lots of snooping when he passed out. A friend of mine once duct taped her AH to the recliner when he passed out to stop him from starting right back up w/ the drinking when he woke up. I could never find the duct tape when I needed it though.
Old 09-20-2014, 10:28 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I cleaned the toilet with his tooth brush. I guess I should be ashamed if myself. :-(
Old 09-20-2014, 11:13 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Baby Steps

Codejob they're hilarious

Hopefullin, brilliant
Old 09-20-2014, 11:53 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Catherine628 View Post
I've said/yelled some awful things. Lots of snooping when he passed out. A friend of mine once duct taped her AH to the recliner when he passed out to stop him from starting right back up w/ the drinking when he woke up. I could never find the duct tape when I needed it though.
5 Below and Craft Stores sells funny decorated Duct Tape now. It is a very fitting and snarky recompense to keep them quacking like a duck!
Old 09-21-2014, 04:28 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Awful things.. Yeah, a lot...
-Trusting my friends (not his) and telling them what was really going on, that he relapsed...

-after arguing about him hitting my kiddo... I got the silent treatment and the deadly eyes because, I told him he was wrong and an a...hole...for hitting her. So I did the same and totally ignored him, cooked dinner gave food to my kids, but didn't fill his plate and after the kids finished their meal I threw the leftovers in the garbage. Just to show him I was not impressed with his behaviour and I wasn't scared (I know it's stupid)
Later when he was tired from drinking all day he went to bed, normally we would do everything to be as quiet as possible, this time we didn't. He came downstairs and took it out on my girl. I told her to ignore him and to go to a friend for a while. when she left I told him normal people don't sleep during the day, so if he wants to drink and sleep it is his choice, not ours. I told him to leave her alone. his reaction; a beercan in my face... I didn't cry or show anything, I just said freezingly calm... Wow, what a man, you are sick, do you feel good now?
The neighbour texted me (he was keeping an eye onme and my kids) because he saw what happened, came to the house talked to my alcoholic boyfriend about his behaviour. When the neighbour left he was so depressed and listening to sad music over and over again... My eldest came in he asked her out of the blue to choose one of the two knifes... She was looking at me. I told her, ignore him baby, he is in his selfpity mood and wants attention, just go upstairs to your room, he is sick.... ( I think this was a moment where I gave up on him and was fed up)

-I woke up one night went downstairs and found out my alcoholic boyfriend has sneaked out...To a bar... He had left his facebook chat open with 2 girls telling them he thought the were sexy and wanted to meet them etc. I looked outside my bike was gone. I texted a friend who told me he was indeed in the bar... So I left a note saying; If you sneak out at night, next time please log off from facebook, If you want to drink and meet those "sexy" girls, please do. But you are not allowed to take my bike! You are sick and you need toget some help. Goodnight...