ALL the answers

Old 03-19-2002, 10:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Post ALL the answers

SERENITY-
Everyone in the posts is confused. Confused by their A's behavior. Confused by their own irrational behavior. Confused by the advice given by others. And on, and on, and on. I am here to tell you from my own experience that coming to the anon programs was the best thing to happen to me. It taught me serenity. Serenity in my own skin. Serenity in MY decisions and choices. Serenity to take as much time as I needed to make the right choice for me. Serenity to know if I screw up I can fix that, too. And most of all: SERENITY ENOUGH TO "LET GO AND LET GOD". I hope that you all find this same serenity. It is great to vent and give opinions, but the only one that matters is the one YOU are comfortable with.
Old 03-19-2002, 06:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
He who laughs, lasts.

Thank you for this. It really is all about me now! I am getting used to treating my self nicly for a change!
Old 03-19-2002, 08:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Cherly G
You go, girl! It is about designing your life (not letting it happen to you) so that peace and love are the driving factors - not fear and denial. Taking a stand and realizing that you are worth all the effort. Love, Chivapiano
Old 04-14-2002, 02:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
shortstuff

When I saw this subject line.... I thought.. FINALLY someone with all the answers... well that isnt what I got.. but I got some great advice that I plan on useing this week... ATTEND A AL ANON MEETING...Thanks.
shortstuff