Blip In the Road

Old 09-06-2014, 04:52 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by redatlanta View Post
Are you guys divorced? Is the price listed in the divorce and are there any guidelines as to when you can drop the price?

Maybe once he gets settled he will calm down on that a bit. I am sure he wants the most equity but zero sale ain't gonna get him squat.
Nearly divorced. The first part is through but the house is only in it as a 50/50 split. The price it's sold for was never raised as an issue as it wasn't valued until after divorce proceedings started.

I hope so. He will probably get tired of his rental eventually and start shouting the house is on for too much money and why didn't I say something That's how he is lol
Old 09-06-2014, 05:06 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

When if looked like my ex was not going to cooperate with the house sale I was told the judge would handle it if push came to shove. I didn't need to go that route in the end but was relieved to know it was an option.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:29 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I'm hoping to avoid the judge too. I don't want to shell out the legal fees but it's good to know it's an option. He's agreed to re-consider in the Spring. Spring will be coming early here lol