Different responses from friends... gets hard...

Old 08-29-2014, 12:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Different responses from friends... gets hard...

It is funny the different responses we get from our friends and loved ones when talking about our A. Some just say, he is such an a****le. Some say I am so sorry, I hope he really works on his problem. Then the one that gets me the most, is, he doesn't have a problem. These are people that see him once every 3 months for maybe an hour or two. These are people that he has also quacked to about why his marriage failed. Then the band members, in which of course see no problem at all as they are party buddies.

Just trying to concentrate on my recovery... but when I hear them say he has/had no problem, it then gets my head thinking, well maybe it is just me. I know it is not, in my heart of hearts.... I know it is not my imagination. Not by all of my reading and studying. It is a hard pill to swallow at times. However, it is also hard to hear he is a jerk and *followed by profanity*, as I do not think that either. I hate the disease and his behaviors... but I do love him. I do.... but I have to love me more.