it never rains but pours

Old 08-24-2014, 12:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

it never rains but pours

Just a vent

It never rains but pours. It has been awhile since I posted so a quick update, I called AH a drunken A... July 12 for what he did at my girls commencement. As far as I know he has been sober since.

last night my 16 yr old Son copped an attitude about having nothing for dinner, he and I were gone all day to his soccer tournament and AH and 18yr DD was home all day. Needless to say there was nothing ready to eat when we got home and DS was hungry with an attitude. I talked to AH about an attitude I got from DS in the car home and he called DS out to talk to us. DS had some things to say about the lack of communication between us and how he should not have to suffer because we don't talk and if he could he would move out now and he's sick of between inbetween and AH never tries and everyone else is doing their best and AH never gives anyone a break their best is never good enough, He's sorry AH had kids and he's a burden.... AH just stood there and did not know what to say. I have to admit I did not know what to say to either of them, What DS said was true. AH shuts off all commination between us off.

Of course AH and DS was with AH's parents for a late lunch and did not give us any thought.

Later AH says can we take this back to my folk tomorrow(Sunday some stuff they had for DD who left for college and she did not need) and I say yeah go ahead what's going on tomorrow. AH replies' oh we are having Bday party tomorrow at my mom's didn't I tell you? NO "Well my mom sat here when we had pizza and told us" Last I knew she had no date for Bdays. (she has a thing about celebrating Bdays) Well DS was sitting there and says I have a student counsel meeting and he did not know about it either.

Sunday morning I offered to stay and let him go to his student counsel meeting and drive down there later.

DS decided to text his advisor and see if he really needed to go and he did not have to go. In the mean time I get a text from AH's sister telling me I'm not very nice for not going because we are celebrating her daughter and son-in-laws bdays also. My SIL's daughter and son-in-law often has stuff going on and cannot make it to other celebrations,

So I stayed home too pissed to go AH just said she must of got things mixed up. Not- she a meddling controlling bi*** who has issues (we have to drop what we are doing and cater to her because she takes my kids places, no friends, no BF or companion just her and her 2 daughters, both grown and should have a life of their own)

I stayed home.

I am very angry at AH for it coming to this and I think I am furious at myself. I wish I could go back in time and slap my younger self.
Old 08-24-2014, 01:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

AH never tries and everyone else is doing their best and AH never gives anyone a break their best is never good enough
My XAH was always the disciplinarian, often unreasonably so; he demanded respect and yes he is/was the parent but other than that the kids sometimes had a hard time looking up to him for obvious reasons. It created a lot of stress between us.

I do know what you mean about slapping your younger self, definitely. I try to look at it that if I hadn't married my AH, I don't know if I would have kids, or they would certainly be other kids if I did. I try not to regret it from that standpoint. I do tell my kids and they know already, do not marry someone who displays any signs of addiction or ACOA. Run the other direction.