The ground is trembling but Everything's going to be okay

Old 08-19-2014, 01:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The ground is trembling but Everything's going to be okay

Just a simple thought I am wanting to share this morning, for those who might find themselves in a crisis and feel awful.

My family's crisis situation isn't over. We are still in the midst of unfolding disaster, as xah gets crazier and keeps causing problems for everyone. I can't control him. I can only try to keep us out of the way as I watch and wait.

But I feel better!!! My children are laughing and dancing and getting ready for school. So things might totally explode any day now, because their Dad has gone nuts. We are going to be okay. Even if we lose all the child support and have to move to low income housing or out of the country and in with my poor mother.

We are going to be okay because none of this has torn us apart or away from each other. Xah's dreadful behavior is taking a part of my children's childhoods away from them, and giving them mature topics I wish to God they didn't have to reckon with. But I feel a positive love and energy among us that feels stronger than ever. I feel resilient and nothing seems as serious as it used to. I have increasing faith that when we fall God will catch us.

I didn't know that I could heal while the ground was still trembling under me. But I am used to tremors and the reminder of vulnerability and the temporariness of things also makes me so glad for everything I have.

If you are in an A-related crisis, know you can find peace and happiness in the midst of a storm. I didn't expect this. I thought I would have to fix everything. I can't. And I feel good.

Wishing us all a peaceful day.