Dilemma

Old 08-03-2014, 01:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Dilemma

Hello,

So tonight I went out for a girls night out and who did some of my friends see? They saw XABF drunk and unable to drive home. They said his girlfriend drove his car. Now he's suppose to see our son tomorrow morning. Keep in mind his visitation are supervised by his parents but I still don't feel comfortable letting our son visit.

I hate being in awkward situations.
Old 08-03-2014, 05:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ugghhh.

And what if you had not had a girls' night out - perhaps you would have never known. he is drinking maybe every night. Most likely he has already seen your son when hung over.

I dunno the answer here. Do you have an agreement regarding his consumption of alcohol when your son is visiting?
Old 08-03-2014, 07:26 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by redatlanta View Post
Ugghhh.

And what if you had not had a girls' night out - perhaps you would have never known. he is drinking maybe every night. Most likely he has already seen your son when hung over.

I dunno the answer here. Do you have an agreement regarding his consumption of alcohol when your son is visiting?
Hi Redatlanta,

There's no agreement. I had full custody with reasonable visitations. He hasn't seen our son in 2 weeks since his family was on vacation. He only was able to see him at his weekly appointments for about a hour.