Can someone please clarify what is going on........

Old 07-11-2014, 10:16 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Sending hugs, Myfreedom. I was so nervous about talking with the DV crisis shelter. I think that what made me nervous was that I was admitting that our relationship was abusive. I felt like I had to be the stupidest woman on earth and that they would think so also, but they were so supportive and non-judgmental. They were able to help me realize that, yes, the relationship was abusive; no, it wasn't my fault. They were able to talk with me about options that were available and they had support group meetings. It was one of the best calls I made.

They don't make judgements; they won't tell you what to do. If for any reason you decide you don't want their support or assistance any more, you're free to make that choice.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:04 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Well think AH has just clarified things for me. He hung out with his friends last night and guess kids were still awake at 12:30 because they said he was sleeing but they heard him peeing really loud so went to check and guess he never made it into bathroom!!!! Aimed for the wall outside of bath and guess it ran all over floor.... What a wonderful thing to have his children see
Old 07-13-2014, 01:00 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Yep. It's lovely. The fun part for me was the disbelief when AXH blamed it on DS (a toddler). My, that is a LOT of pee for a 2 year old. I'm not sure his little body could hold that much, much less his little bladder.

I'm sorry your kids had to see that. DS got to see his father take a header into the tub while trying to pee, and then he was so drunk he just stayed there and finished, 1/2 in 1/2 out of the tub.