bad news

Old 07-12-2004, 09:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

bad news

My 18 year old daughter has a court date tomorrow and we just found out she may be sentenced to 2 weeks in jail..This might not seem to bad but she will lose her job and i'm afraid what will happen. I'm so confused. I know these things she has done are her choices but as a parent you always hope you can help them. Unfortunately we live in an area where they have nothing for young adults to do. She came out of rehab so strong but was not able to find any activities for entertainment for her age group so she started falling into old patterns. It is so hard to detatch from a chidl. Sorry if this is confusing I just needed to vent.
Old 07-12-2004, 12:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I would say this is a good place to vent. Sorry to hear about your daughter. Know its not an easy stituation. Think detaching from a child would be hard. Maybe reading the books that are recommended on here and researching this subject would bring you some answers. Your post isn't confusing. Wish I had an answer!
Old 07-12-2004, 01:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Big hugs to you Frustrated. I know it's hard to let go, but this one is out of your hands. You aren't being confusing and vent away anytime you need to.