Sick of thinking

Old 05-21-2014, 09:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sick of thinking

Im sick of thinking about alchol and its effects on my family. Im sick of reading about it. I read these forums daily and love it but im just sick of the drama. Where is my normal life gone. 3 days he hasnt drunk after i started looking to rent or kick him out. It wont last i know. Trying to drag my self out of this depression and het on with things somehow. aH isnt rational anymore when drinking and sometimes whennot drinking.scared its wrenkes. Time for more changes somehow. Sick of being blamed sick of the verbal abuse sick of yelling back when i cant handle it anymore. Vent vent
Old 05-21-2014, 10:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I just posted something similar the other day. Its SO TIRING. and Aggravating. and consuming. Like a big black pit under your feet.

My ABF always tries to overcompensate for his drunkenness on days he's "not drinking". It doesn't help things because its only a matter of time before he goes back to it again.

Stay strong! If you can afford to (mentally, financially, etc.) get out while you can, before the codependent in you convinces you otherwise.