I need help with store!!!

Old 07-05-2004, 11:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I need help with store!!!

:lame: I know this is probably not the forum to get an answer to my question, but i thought i would try here first...you "buddies" seem to know almost everything about this site. I have found a beautiful gold pendant from the store, I would just like to know where to go to find some description of it. i want to know how big or small it is. All they have is the picuture. Can you tell me where to go for help?????Thanks
Old 07-06-2004, 05:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi frannie.

You should get a description when you click on the image. Is the link broken? If it is I'll keep trying to find out how you can get the info you want by email. So far I haven't found that. It must be very well hidden. LOL
Old 07-06-2004, 09:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Still can't find it!!!

:headache: Thanks so much for trying to help...I don't believe they want you to know the dimensions. I clicked on the item as you suggested and all it did was give me a bigger picture. Don't they know that people who have shopped the internet want numbers, detailed descriptions...not pictures. The reason i decided to try the Sober Recovery store is because I read somewhere that part of the proceeds go to help this site. And i do love this site. Any help will still be appreciated. But I am getting a little frustrated because I can't fine any contact numbers or email addresses or anything. Help!!!
Old 07-06-2004, 08:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Found that answer!!!

:lumpy Thanks for your help Smoke. You will never believe how I got the answer and the meaurements...I called a number and got the Webmaster for this site...he was on his cell phone, in a rush, about to board a plane...through his rushed instructions, however, i did manage to get an email address that actually worked and actually got a reply. Persistance does pay off...oh that I could apply that persistance to my pursuit of detachement. But I am doing better in that area, too. Sort of. Thanks again!!!
Old 07-07-2004, 03:43 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Lol!