I wish I could bite my lip!

Old 05-12-2014, 01:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I wish I could bite my lip!

I don't know why I keep falling for the same provoking trick of his. Instead of walking away and biting my lip...I just can't help myself and respond to his comments.

If he's not moaning about me cleaning the house, he's moaning about he threw out something that was off in the fridge, then he's moaning about my son was disrespectful...which in all fairness sometimes he is.

I told him lets take it up with the counsellor later this week. He answered "I am going to and I am going into great detail about it". He is also going to go through the list of ADHD symptoms with the counsellor also and again! try to convince him that I have it.

I am dreading tomorrow...he's going to be lecturing me all day. Well I guess I am just venting...sorry folks. I am having a pity party. I guess you can all tell mothers day was fab!
Old 05-12-2014, 05:01 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Bibble--is is hard to detach from the garbage that spews out of their mouths---esp., a first. It takes practice, but, it does get easier with practice. If you mentally picture them as quacking like a duck when they are speaking--it helps to remind you not to respond back in kind. Some people picture a big "S" tattoed on their forehead to remember that this is sick behavior. There are lots of maneuvers that people use to stay detached from
the dribble.

Sounds like he is trying to behave like your parent? Did he adopt you.......?? LOL!

dandylion