King Baby Syndrome

Old 05-07-2014, 09:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

King Baby Syndrome

Korrekt

I thought this was helpful in understanding. I did a search on here because I thought I had seen a thread about it a while back, but couldnt seem to find it again. Hope it helps someone else!
Old 05-07-2014, 09:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ahhh Ha! I was married to KING BABY for years and did not even know it! This is my XAH...to a T! Amazing! Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

RABF was recently here for a visit (he lives in another state) and was def acting like a spoiled brat...he threw out a "i am homesick and want to go home a week early" among other bad behaviors threat/manipulation. I told him that if he didnt want to be here he should leave ASAP... Basicly called his bluff. Packed his stuff and took him to the airport hotel the next day. Quacking all the way...His consequences for being a child were paying big bucks for changing airfair and a hotel for a night, then spending the better part of the next day sitting in the airport waiting for his evening flight. He had no phone charger because he had left it behind. We didnt talk for almost 2 weeks and still dont talk as much...which is ok. Hope he grows up soon. But this article helped me understand the dynamic we have going on. He had done something that hurt me and i was in turn a bit cold in the bedroom (not punishing him) and he got very hurt and scared about it so instead of having an adilt comversation, he figured he would take his toys and go home hoping I would beg like a codie to stay...back fired. Now I know the deal the king baby will dealt with like a spoiled brat instead of me freaking out and not understanding!
Old 05-07-2014, 02:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yeah....my XAH called me today to ask if I had any of his shirts at my apartment (WTF) and, if I did, could I bring one to him at work? Ummm.....not only no but hell-to-the-no.

What a tool.