Failed Cardio Test

Old 05-02-2014, 05:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Failed Cardio Test

My AH awoke from a nap. I spilled the beans that I've already spoken to our youngest son in regards to the relationship with a girl at school because I knew he didn't want any part of it. He apologized for not being in here when we had the talk. He also apologized for being distant the last couple of days and said he has been stressed not wanting to tell me he failed his cardio test last week. He will have to go to a cardiologist now and have another test done were they inject you with something that artificially increases your heart rate.
All on his own he decided to have all sorts of tests done, including having his liver checked, which thankfully came back ok.
He's just been keeping this from me not wanting me to worry. As he told me about it I could see the stress in his face. When he didnt see me get upset he calmed down and relaxed. I know with his family history of heart disease it is worrying him. Asking for prayers that all is well! There was a home school dad that recently died all of a sudden from a massive heart attack; my husband went to his funeral. They have 9 children, one of which died recently in a care accident. I know my AH is thinking a lot about his own mortality right now.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wow, Katchie. What a lot to deal with. You both are making amazing progress with handling things one day at at time. Not sure if it feels that way to you, but it shows in your posts.

That's so very tragic for that family. Sending prayers for them, each of you and your kids. I hope your husband's next cardiac test goes well. Are they worried about something in particular? It's so good that he went in for these tests on his own and didn't wait until it things got worse. (((hugs)))
Old 05-03-2014, 04:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I hope the future tests will turn out OK for your husband, Katchie! Please take good care!