need help

Old 05-10-2014, 10:56 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Happy Mother's Day - your **** will one day know what a great gift you gave him this year! One day at a time, all the very best as you look forward.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:00 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Updating- had court to extend the protective order this morning. It was extended and I'm very grateful that the police and court system here are very helpful. They don't dismiss me or diminish me. Unfortunately my AH was at the courthouse. He didn't need to be. Even the court staff members were wondering how did he know? There was no altercation thank God.

But I found out some devastating but not surprising news. My husband got a DUI this past weekend. I'm so depressed over it! My in-laws have been saying he's not drinking, I've been thinking maybe he can be a good father and my inlaws can continue to watch the baby. But now I have to stress to them that he can NOT drive with my kid. Under ANY circumstances. Sober, drunk. Just never! This is his fourth DUI. If they won't comply my little babe has to go to daycare I can't afford. I know it's selfish but I just don't want him in a daycare. I want all the attention on him.

Why do they keep bailing my AH out? We have court three times in one week in June. Plus he'll have court for his DUI. I am very afraid of ending up as the victim on one of those ID channel shows. My son is so amazing and beautiful and I just need him. I don't want to use him as a pawn. He feels like part of my body. I know I'm rambling. Just very upset about the DUI.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:48 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

I'm so happy you were able to have the order extended!
Please stick to your convictions about your AH driving your son. Your inlaws are in denial! That is their son and I'm sure they are trying to protect him or feel they are responsible. But that is their grandson and he has his whole life ahead of him and didn't make the decision to get in the car with someone that is impaired. Have you asked your advocate how to get through to them about it all?

Sending you hugs!