Sickening Day

Old 04-12-2014, 06:41 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thank you for asking, CodeJob, I appreciate that.

The venlafaxine is helping, without the overwhelming tiredness the Prozac caused.

I haven't actually seen a therapist for many years now. The counsellor is attached to the local drug and alcohol advisory service. Her input is very helpful in this woeful situation.

The unhappiness is clearly the consequence of reactive depression, the reaction being to my wife's attitude and behaviour. The plan is complicated but here goes...

Two properties are involved, our house and a business - we each own half. The business has become more viable over the last three years, so here's what I'd like to have happen.

She is given the business and its premises, which is yet to be valued, as is the house.The house is worth more than the business.

In effect, I'd then owe her the difference, which I don't have.However, she effectively owes me half her savings (in a fair world), which would cover the difference.

My best friend can help financially, but not enough to cover the difference. I don't think the savings thing, though morally right, will actually happen. I'd have given her over £100,000 pounds worth. Her contribution? You know what that's been.

At the moment, I'm trying to have the business valued as a commercial thing. She thinks 'we're' doing that out of interest and for insurance purposes.In any event neither of us can sell anything without the other's approval.

Meanwhile, I could do with winning the lottery, at whihc point, her feet wouldn't touch.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:54 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Here we go.

The day before yesterday, wifey announced that she must have a week's break...in Greece, no less. This is with a compnay called 'Solos' but it isn't for singles, according to her. It's a mere £1,100, from her savings, of course.

Serious talks today brought me a lot of arrant nonsense. It's all my fault 'cos I shouted at her for.one minute...nearly four years ago. Even my counsellor is saying 'get rid'.

The flight may not be available but she'd only go somewhere else. Sorrento's been mentioned.

In fact, she's running away from her brother's cancer, while pretending to be rich in another country.

A plan is forming...enough is enough.