Just an Update

Old 04-10-2014, 08:17 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Boxin, Thank You! That is absolutely correct, ive mourned already and now just want to move on. XAH tells me how cold ive become, really ive just let go and stopped mothering him, hes in shock i would actually divorce him and in shock im no longer being his mommy lol. I have two real children and three fur babies to take care of, thats enough for me!!

XXX
Old 04-10-2014, 09:29 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I got the same thing...

*I thought you'd never leave me... *

Well you thought wrong now didn't you. meh
Old 04-10-2014, 09:39 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Mary Gauthier has a great song. I've been waiting for it to come out with a YouTube video or something I can share, but no luck yet. It's called "When a woman goes cold." I heard it at a live show of hers, and it's dead on! If you come across it, I'm sure it will resonate.

BTW, I didn't even finish reading your post before I hit the "Thanks" button. You had me at, "so we adopted a kitty!" ROTFLMAO

Well done!
Fathom
Old 04-11-2014, 12:06 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BoxinRotz View Post
I got the same thing...

*I thought you'd never leave me... *

Well you thought wrong now didn't you. meh
I am getting the same thing from my almost soon to be Ex-AH. His reply was "your actually going through with it?", Um yes! He told his friend that it was like a kick in the gut when after 13 years, I said I wanted a divorce. Hello, what about the 3 ultimatums I gave him over the last 3 years saying either you stop and things change or I am leaving? They live in such denial and in their world everything is honkey dorey until its finally not!
Old 04-11-2014, 12:14 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Boxin, Thank You! That is absolutely correct, ive mourned already and now just want to move on. XAH tells me how cold ive become, really ive just let go and stopped mothering him, hes in shock i would actually divorce him and in shock im no longer being his mommy lol. I have two real children and three fur babies to take care of, thats enough for me!!
Me too! By the time I made the decision to leave, the bulk of the grief over our relationship was done and over. I was just done.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:59 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by unsureoffuture View Post
I am getting the same thing from my almost soon to be Ex-AH. His reply was "your actually going through with it?", Um yes! He told his friend that it was like a kick in the gut when after 13 years, I said I wanted a divorce. Hello, what about the 3 ultimatums I gave him over the last 3 years saying either you stop and things change or I am leaving? They live in such denial and in their world everything is honkey dorey until its finally not!
I put in about the same amount of time as you. Every time I told him there was a problem, I got... if you don't like it, there's the door! I walked and got NOTHING!!! I did get my freedom though, only to meet my AH and get duped out of my mind with his addiction to alcohol.

It makes me laugh though how he acts like he never saw it coming but for years, he told me, there's the door! He thought I was weak n couldn't live without him. Lmao... sucka!!!