free

Old 03-04-2014, 06:58 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

If you want something to feel totally awesome about: just think about the fact you weren't married to this guy and did not have kids with him.

Two years isn't a short time, but tis definately shorter than three or more, and not being legally, or parentally, tied to him is even better.

BE FREE!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2014, 08:39 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Firebolt,
Have you checked out roommate/house share situations? Or possibly short term lease/housesitting for people traveling for a couple months? You might have to put stuff in storage for a bit, but it would buy you some time looking for a long-term rental.

Good luck! I am so glad you are putting your happiness and welfare first. yay!!
Old 03-05-2014, 06:43 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by firebolt View Post
I swear this just must be a test to see if I am serious - lol
I always seem to feel this way when I have made a big breakthrough - like I am immediately having tests thrown at me to see if I'll stay committed to my decision.

Sending you lots of good mojo today, I hope a solution appears soon!
Old 03-05-2014, 08:57 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I have been on craigslist every 5 minutes just to be the 1st caller to get a place. Like, I can't sleep because I'm worried I'll miss out on one, and IT WORKED. Heading to look at a place in 15. It's not ideal (it's on a busy road and I need a garage and it doesn't have one.) Big deal, I'll work on the motorcycle and Ice auger in the spare bedroom - it wont be the first time ive done that - That will buy me a year to find the PERFECT place or finally suck it up and buy a home.

Oh - current home front is more peaceful - we spoke last night - lightly about splitting things, and then about mindless things. It was calm - he was drunk, and I joined him in drinking (I had 2 lol), and it honestly was what I needed after a long day defeating day. But it's out of my system - that place is calm, and nothing has changed for me. I am doing the right thing! Wish me luck!
Old 03-05-2014, 08:59 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Go Firebolt! Crossing my fingers & toes!
Old 03-05-2014, 06:09 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Ugg I was a half hour too late accepting it. I have an ounce of hope now that I'll find a place.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:46 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

I read an article a few weeks ago regarding the housing crisis in MT due to the oil drilling boom. I realize that MT extremely large but am wondering if that is possibly your issue? Really more curious than anything.

When I was researching alternative housing I checked out some "alternative" options - like campgrounds that offered cabins and looked into purchasing an RV. I realize with animals that probably wouldn't be ideal, but my point being is, look outside the box. Maybe an elderly person or couple that had a mother-in-law apartment or an industrial building with a bathroom (shower) and kitchen.

It may also be your HP telling you it might not quite be time yet.

Good luck and keep us posted. I will pray that you find a place.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:24 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Lossy I'm further west than the oil boom. Our town is just growing so fast along with the college that it can't keep up with housing. I'm taking this as it just wasn't the right place and a better one will come along.