I feel childish

Old 02-15-2014, 04:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I feel childish

Does anyone else feel childish after you get upset with your AH? I'm just sitting here thinking this whole thing is so childish and feeling like I'm immature about my reaction. Don't get me wrong they were wrong and I know saying things in a mature way would fall on deaf ears. But I can't help but feeling childish. (See my previous post)
Old 02-15-2014, 05:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

With any emotion, awareness begins to stir within in us.

Awareness is the first step in creating a healthier YOU.

Maybe with some concentrated effort, you can let go, of some of the things that seem to upset you.

The concentrated effort of your hubby and sister in law is either intentional cruel or plain old ignorance. BUT you do not have to play along, in this little game of power and control............. You have every right to not participate in their shenanigans, I'd get in the car, drive to the mall, go get my hair cut, go have a cup of coffee, and let them figure it out.

That old Dr. Phil saying comes to mind, Do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy?
Old 02-15-2014, 06:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks I like that saying I will have to keep that in mind.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

Hi cricket, you mentioned in previous posts that you are made to feel like you are the crazy one. You know you're right, so try not to second guess yourself when you hear quacking.
There is the question of how you react. Is it achieving anything? Sometimes the most effective thing we can do is say little and put our words into action. Quiet but determined.