Things change quick

Old 06-21-2004, 09:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Things change quick

Okay. I'm going to vent now. I talked to my A this morning and everything sounded great. (Remember we only have 1 car) I asked him to pay two bills for me and he said yes. When I got home for lunch he was still in bed. No big deal...i made my lunch and ate it. He informed me he was not going to his meeting. I said okay. I will be late today b/c I have to go pay those two bills. I'll see you later. He jumped out of bed mad. He sad I'm gonna take you back to work. He sad he was mad at everyone. He said give me the stupid bills. I told him not to worry I would pay them. I asked him why he didn't call me and tell me he didn't want to get up and I would have spent my lunch doing that instead. He said I didn't know until you got home. He was very mad. I told him I did not want to fight it wasn't a big deal. He just kept trying to fight. I told him I loved him and goodbye. It was not pretty. He screamed at me that he was not going back home he needed a meeting. I hope he feels better after his meeting. That shocked me. I really would not have went home if I knew he was in a bad mood. I would have just ran and paid the bills. I feel a little angry b/c I never ask him to do anything and he said he would do this and then backed out. I don't mind doing it myself. I just guess I'm being a baby.
Old 06-21-2004, 10:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

No Heartbroke you aren't being a baby, he;s the baby. Re-read your post you'll see who the baby is.

It's normal to want a partner you can depend on.

Ngaire
Old 06-21-2004, 10:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks

Thank you. I was feeling a little nuts. It seems like this is one of the hardest things to do. You want a "normal" relationship. Like he says there is nothing normal about us...or...What is normal anyways. Sometimes I just get tired of being the grownup. It is hard enough to try to raise two small kids without trying to raise and understand him all the time. I did a lot of praying and I feel much better now. I am not going to let his anger make me feel bad. Today I choose to be happy. I am really working hard on making me and my kids happy. We deserve it!!! Thanks again.
Old 06-21-2004, 10:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Way to turn it around!
Old 06-21-2004, 11:30 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

he went to his meeting and just called to tell me he was sorry for reacting like that. I let him know it was already forgotten. He said he did not know why he acted like that. He said he thinks it was b/c I was so happy and he felt so yucky. I guess he gets jealous sometimes. Thats okay. I will get better at my reactions to his actions. Thanks for the post.