It's over!

Old 06-21-2004, 04:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It's over!

Well, it was obvious that he didn't want to spend any time here with me while I'm housesitting. It's beautiful here...........truly beautiful. He partied ALL weekend with his drinking buddies. I called him yesterday and asked him to call me back if he wanted to. This morning I had messages on my cell phone from him.

He said it's 12:00 Monday morning. Where the f**k are you? That's not your f**king home. Move into your mom's. I want you to get your **** out of here NOW. I'm going to start throwing your stuff out today. I'm not bullshitting you. I want you the **** out of my house. You're ruining my life. It's over!"

I guess that's it. He knows that I'm housesitting. He knows where I am. So, he throws me out on the street.

I guess it doesn't matter why anymore. It's over!
Now I'll be housesitting and househunting.
I'll be in touch.

Love,
Grace
Old 06-21-2004, 05:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Grace,

Is he worried he won't get his breakfast??? LOL! Sorry I couldn't help it!!

Keep us posted...we worry!

((((Hugs))))
JT
Old 06-21-2004, 05:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

(((Grace)))
Old 06-21-2004, 05:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Grace
Sounds like you should keep house sitting because this is what YOU want to do. Hang in there.
Old 06-21-2004, 05:43 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hang in there Grace. He has no clue what he says or does. Do what's best for YOU right now.

If I could take my own advice we'd both be doing better LOL. Hugs to you, have a great day.
Lex
Old 06-21-2004, 06:22 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Why do they have such a compulsion to try to ruin any little thing that is fun for us? Are they afraid that that, if we see that life can be fun, we'll realize that it's not fun with them?

I told my H that if he left one more obnoxious message on my cell phone, I was going to change the number and not tell him what it was. I was completely serious and he knew it. He hasn't left a nasty message since.
L
Old 06-21-2004, 06:50 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

It only hurts for a little while.

Oh Grace... I feel Sooo bad for you! Damn!

Why do they do that? Mine has left thousands of messages on my cell about who the fak am I with... go back to that bi*ch you with... you not answering the phone cause you screwing, come get your stuff... get out of "my" house!

All that. And Grace, believe me, they don't remember!

God, I feel so for you. You must be young and you shouldn't have to go through this. It will spoil you for any future guy that who, (we are never perfect) and when he makes his mistakes, you will transfer it all back to this *******.

Stop. Take some time. YOU probably are young enough to go back to mom (if she has any understanding of your situation - and if you've never told her, tell her now!) and let life start fresh for you. YOU DID NOT NEED THAT HEADACHE!

TIME, although it doesn't seem so now, will take care the pain. And it will also find you someone who respects and loves you, the way you want and need. Just hang in there. And don't, DON'T make him feel like you're hurt over this. That will only fuel his insecure fires, and give another hand up to abuse you some more.

He doesn't know it yet( and he WILL regret it, if you are as sweet as you sound), but he probably did the best thing in the world for you. NOW, you can breath that sigh of relief, and start really living!
Old 06-21-2004, 06:51 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Your man is acting like a jerk. He may or may not realize what he is saying either way. It boils my blood to read some of these posts and the unnecessary verbal abuse that so many of you suffer. He will probably soon regret his words but that is his burden. Don't make it yours and good luck house hunting.
Keith
Old 06-21-2004, 06:55 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

((((Grace)))))
Whether he is serious or not, I hope you take this opportunity to do what you feel is right. Sounds like you're feeling pretty peaceful, regardless of how he is acting. Take care and please keep us posted!
-SFG29
Old 06-21-2004, 07:03 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

"Are they afraid that that, if we see that life can be fun, we'll realize that it's not fun with them?"

Yes Lorelai!
I think that's exactly what they think!

added- Mine always bi*ches and says, "You'll never find anyone else like me."

Hell, I don't want anyone else, like you!! :icon16:
Old 06-21-2004, 10:25 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

He's doing you a favour, so get your stuff and go.

Ngaire