Am I missing something here?

Old 02-10-2014, 04:08 PM
  # 141 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by keepingthefaith View Post
Abelle, thank you for being here. I missed this thread also, but have learned a LOT by reading through it now. Wishing you all the best in your life!!
Keep putting your children and yourself first. Why are you unsure if you've broken up with him? No need to draw out the pain.
Thank you keepingthefaith...
I am unsure because it seems that he apologised and explained (although somehow it still turned out to be my fault - breaking up with him 3 times, causing lots of pain)... And he said that he loves me and he was happy with everything, I was the one who always wanted more or complained about things etc. He offered this morning to just draw the line under everything and start again. He said I should accept him as he is, as he fully accepts me, and just enjoy spending time together... And eventually, he texted a rather nice farewell message wishing me all the best and saying that it was nice knowing me.

As if he is not a mean person or not aware of anything at all. In the process of all this I was told that I was always 'me, me, me', not trying to work on our relationship even though he has no expectations and just happy to go back to spending time together and forget all the trouble we had.

And maybe because he was probably the most driven, funny and gorgeous guy I have ever been with. Whether part of manipulation or not, but he did do the most lovely things for me in the past, which no one else did and which did touch my heart. I really thought... well, never mind now what I thought

I am not getting him back.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:18 AM
  # 142 (permalink)  

Not sure if that helps, but it feels good in comparison to someone treating you so well and yet keeps making everything your fault! I feel for you. You don't deserve the head games and blame. It may be best to break it clean and block any more messages from him. Feel free to give yourself flowers and book a therapeutic massage, or even just breath deeply and smile.