Tonight's plans

Old 06-07-2002, 10:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Post Tonight's plans

I hope someone is out there reading at this time. My husband and I have tickets to the minor league baseball game tonight. I talked with my daughter and she said that he went out on the motorcycle to cash his check. We both know what that means - he will be some form of drunk when I arrive home. So he will want to go to the game anyway and I will be angry. So what should I do? I like going to the games on a scale of 1-10 about 6. But I will feel obligated not to waste the tickets. Your thoughts?.....
Old 06-07-2002, 10:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

I would say, write down the pro's and con's of going and then the pro's and con's of not going. Then figure out which one will be the easiest to live with.

Or you could go with someone else

MG

Old 06-07-2002, 10:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Just my opinion, but do what you WANT to do. If going to the game with him drunk and you angry is not appealing, do something else that YOU would enjoy.

You have choices. If you choose to go, that is okay, it is a choice you made. But don't do anything because someone else expects you to.

Wish I had more to offer. Hope you do have a good time, whatever your choice.

Hugs
Old 06-07-2002, 11:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Rose,
My thought...If YOU want to go to the game, I say go...try not to let whatever shape he is in bother you. Go and have a good time, if thats what you want to do. I understand how frustrating that is. At our minor league games here they serve beer, my A would drink there anyways..no win situation sometimes... Just try to enjoy yourself, you deserve it.