Am I in a marriage?

Old 06-13-2004, 04:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry Am I in a marriage?

I talked to my AH today he is in NC and I'm in FL. He said it was F***'d up that I tricked him into working in NC. I told him what was F***'d up was me putting up with a drunk for five years and what else was F***'d up was having to raise three babies(now toddlers) all alone. Now tell me if I am wrong. I asked him to send me the pay stubs and reciepts for his rent that he pays. The reason I do this is because I want to know where the money is going...ALL of it! I have been lied to so much in the past and I do NOT trust him and he knows this. Well...he said "I hate having a watchdog and it p****es me off". Does this put up a red flag to any of you? Why should he care? What is he hiding. He says he is going to AA up there....but I seriously doubt that. I have been told so many times since he is the one that bought this house that it is HIS house. Mind you out of the seven years he's had it I have been here five and took care of it alone that whole time, but why can't he refer to it as "ours" or "our childrens". He says he loves me and the kids so much (wa wa wa!) but my God this man acts like I am the enemy. How can you test if someone actually has emotions? To kill him someone would have to put a stake or a silver bullet in his heart and hope it doesn't hit rock. Any thoughts on his comments to me?
Old 06-13-2004, 05:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry. I'm going through the same thing. And all I know or keep hearing is they'll "get it" when they get it. It has to be them.

I am so sick of my AW that I think of leaving everyday, and I really don't know why I don't other than not having escape money.

You are there obviously and he doesn't get it, that after all the ********, you must still care. I can't even get mine to believe that I still do, and that's what hurts more than anything else. :banghead:

It's good that you two are apart. Maybe loneliness will teach him what he had.
Old 06-14-2004, 04:22 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Atikyn,

You have to be the bad guy because he is the jerk and he knows it. He doesn't want to accept responsibility for anything.

Ngaire