Need advice

Old 11-21-2013, 05:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need advice

I have been with my boyfriend for over two years, and recently things have gotten worse and I feel there is no repairing it. He has made me feel so worthless and brought me to a dark and lonely place. I have decided it is finally time to end things. I have two more months on a lease with him, I have a ten year old son, and I can't afford to move, nor can I afford to stay at the house without a roommate. I am at a loss of what to do. Most of my family are deceased and I feel stuck and lost.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Can you look for a less costly place to live with your son? Put an ad for a roommate to share your home?

I'm sorry you're in the place you are. It's really great for you and your son that you're recognizing and wanting to break the cycle of your ABF being demeaning etc to you. You don't deserve it and your son will thank you for removing him from that environment.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

Room mate or look into affordable housing/ state help...
Idk what colorado has to offer but there is some amount of help to women with young children. Also when the lease is up I would look at apartments ...maybe there is one that is affordable ?
Old 11-21-2013, 05:48 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am looking into something less costly, it's just been difficult financially when he takes no responsibility and I am left picking up the pieces. I just have no money for a deposit or anything else. So frustrated
Old 11-21-2013, 06:22 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Look up an organization called Womanade in your area... They help with things like deposits etc...

Is there anyone you could borrow money from for a deposit?