So the cops just called

Old 11-15-2013, 01:25 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

I am so sorry you and your daughter had to experience this. The lies are always the most traumatic for me because I was always left asking the same question...who is this man that I am sharing MY life with???

I wouldn't rule out drugs. Many addicts just switch from one addiction to another. Then in their own twisted mind, they feel that they can go to AA and claim to be sober because they have not touched alcohol.

You and your DD ( and husband) are in my prayers.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:33 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Who is this man, and who was he yesterday, last month, three years ago? Was he telling the truth just now or five hours ago? Is he in recovery, was he in recovery, is he doing drugs? Was he always doing drugs? Did he steal, is he a regular thief or a thief only when he's high?

Arg! Seems like there's no knowing what direction you are pointed in when it comes to your A (RA?!). Reminds me of scuba diving, when you lose the notion of which way is up and out of the fishy deep. Scary.

(((Hugs)))
Old 11-15-2013, 05:21 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

OMG... Do I ever know how you feel when the rug gets pulled from under you.

May I suggest (since I went through hell myself, by myself) that you just take care of you and your daughter and not worry about him. At least you're not dressing wounds like I was ya know?!!! lol You'll probably get a longer vacation away from him than I did with Jimmy. I can laugh about it a little bit now...

Let him figure it out because you now have way too much to figure out for you and your daughter. You have no time for his dumb sh*t!

Cut down where you can. I didn't have a child at home with me so I turned the air off, kept the tv off for the most part and cut the cable. I didn't go anywhere I didn't have to go but ghesh,,, that was canceled out by the long hospital trips. You may even save money by him not being there. I definitely wouldn't fork a red cent over to bail him out of this one and I wouldn't call his 3rd cousin's girlfriend's baby daddy for him either!

And him losing his job. Finding a necklace and oh... here's your gun... Girl... guns don't come with your name on the barrel. How the hell did he know whose it was for him to drop it off anywhere? Such BS. He surely showed you who he was becoming, didn't he?

He's a hunter too right? Was it you that said he was going on a hunting trip? (I've been out hunting myself n offline a good bit) If I'm right and he gets a felony gun charge, his hunting days are OVER! He will never be allowed to possess a weapon, even to hunt.

My heart goes out to you. You will get through this. I know when I would wake up to my life just a few months ago, I would say, Dear Lord, Just Get Me Through This Day. One foot in front of the other and I got through it. Some days were horrific as you read. Sometimes, when we seem we are at our weakest, we are our strongest. You will get through this, even if you do it alone. We all find a way out of the briar patch to a field of open air and a new found land. Life is hard but it's also rewarding. You will find peace in the end.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:16 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Thanks all - working on a new post to update on my situation.

Box - he is not a hunter, but my AF was so maybe I posted about that at one time? As far as the gun itself, my understanding is that there was something specific about it that made it identifiable to him & others. No idea since I'm not getting involved... that's for him & his lawyer to figure out.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:09 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

I was lurking last night n saw it was someone else's hubby. Sorry for the mix up.

Keep taking care of yourself. I'm praying for ya!