On the Warpath..................

Old 11-13-2013, 03:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

On the Warpath..................

Just super pissy today - cussed in front of another agent at my office - not at him - but it just blared out...........lost a big listing due to no fault of my own. Oh well - you win some and you lose some but ever since - I can't stop being angry- thinking of AH and how pissed I am at him but I think of you all here and my counselor and all I know and that is to focus on myself. What he is doing is none of my business . We talked the other day about the house which we both own but I have paid soley for years........I asked him why he thought he did not have to pay to live here - someone has topay the mortgage...........he said we had not been getting along.................the madness of it all...what does us not getting along have to do with him not helping with a single bill here - not a utility not the mortgage but he pays his boat and his truck and buys his beer.Ok now I am getting super pissed again. I know tomorrow will be better in all aspects. Both sons have called me today so that is good. I got kind of overwhelmed going to the grocery which is silly as I always went - AH would go alone and buy his own food and keep it separate. I don't know just knowing I have the whole fridge to myself now and only my food just freaked me out. Enough- I need to go love on Esme the Golden Doodle - she is nothing but love and I am so grateful for her! Much peace........ Sorry about the rant ..I am as hot as my red hair looks............
Old 11-13-2013, 03:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Magsie

Hi Redheadsusie, you rant on, girl. Keeping it in makes us like a pressure cooker, then we explode out of control.
Say hi to your gorgeous Esme, and yes, much peace.x
Old 11-13-2013, 04:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

While you figure out what you will do,
don't allow him to live rent free in your mind.
Old 11-13-2013, 04:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Anger doesn't have to be bad. It can be used as fuel to make the changes needed. In fact, I believe that is the purpose of anger. Go ahead, be angry, and then make some changes so you won't be angry anymore.

L
Old 11-13-2013, 05:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I had to laugh,

my ex used to say that all the time.

We weren't getting along, it was always an inappropriate response, and if I bit, it just added another layer to the chaos of the conversation.

Try not to make any logic out of what is said, the twisting to keep you off your feet.

Don't take the bait or over think it.

They do it sometimes for no reason at all.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:39 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Redheadsusie, you should press the issue on him paying his share of the bills. Rootin for ya.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:36 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Well I channeded my anger into "Just Dance" on the Wii. Oh boy- the dog kept tiliting her head to the side like what the hell? It was funny - I got some angst out and got some cardio too! And AH is no longer living here- been gone a week- I would rather have the peace than his share of the mortgage- I have paid for years on my own seems fitting I should be allowed to enjoy the house to myself! Son of a Bitch! See I can't stop swearing - back to the Wiiii ! :-)
Old 11-13-2013, 08:16 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hugs to you. I love your doggies name if course. Last night DD was sick on the couch. I said to her as my dog was in my lap, "maybe you'll feel better if Oliver comes and lays by you." Swear to God he got right up and curled up right beside her just line he knew what I said. They truly are the best unconditional love out there.

I hope your tomorrow is better!!!
Old 11-13-2013, 09:38 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Bunnies!

My ex-husband tried telling me that he didn't have to pay child support because we aren't getting along right now. I called him on his lies about not having the money to pay in full, and he got pissy, so tried to stop support altogether. Right. And he's not an addict, just an a-hole.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:29 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Ah yes...while we try for a while to believe that their A-hole-ness comes from the addiction one quickly realizes....most of the time they are A-holes with our without it. At least that is the situation for me. I have found I don't even like my AH and alot of it has nothing to do w/the addiction. What did surprise me however is that I have come to realize I don't think he likes me much either. How sad for us both...and what a mess!
Old 11-14-2013, 10:17 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Channeling your anger into exercise is indeed a positive thing. Unfortunately, it's only short-term relief. It does nothing to alleviate the cause of the anger. I was thinking something more along the lines of a consultation with a divorce attorney...

L