Wreck It "Ralph"? So tired of this junk.

Old 11-10-2013, 04:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wreck It "Ralph"? So tired of this junk.

I am so ready to kick AH/addict husband out, forever and ever, Amen. He has actually been sober two whole days today...because he is actually and not pretend sick. But...I have gotten five or more calls today from "Ralph" who supposedly works with my husband. Talk to AH ... Don't know a Ralph from work. He owes him drug money. A hundred. Told husband, I am not paying this one. For too darn long I paid and paid his drug debts. All the freaking quacks in the world in the past. They will beat me up. I am worried about the kids. They will break the windows. I was actually threatened by his dealer at ne point. i made a police report after harrassing texts. Dang...I wish they would beat the crap out of AH. I am so tired of this.

Sorry. Venting. And getting ready. Ready to get him out. Not me. I own this house. And I am strong. Just need some kudos. Sigh.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

kudos from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))to you
Old 11-10-2013, 04:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Calling the police is the best thing. People who are involved in the drug world can be extremely dangerous. Running up drug debts without paying is fairly common with alcoholics and addicts.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:45 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Kudos from me too.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:51 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

(((((((hugs))))))
Old 11-10-2013, 04:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I have, unfortunately, been through the ringer with drug dealers and drug debts. And not mine but husbands. All the effing threats. Stupid idiot husband used MY cell to make deals. Now he is using our house phone. "Ralph" isn't so insistent. Must not be hard core. The biggest regret I have and why I pay these a-holes is that addict/alkie husband lives in a house that I own. Even if i kick him out, they know where i live. I get scared for the kids. Not for me. I prosecute people for a living. I have seen too much. Know too much and am too hard headed to be scared. If Ralph calls again, he will get my blessing to take his "pay" in a pound of flesh.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Ruby;
Yes, kudos and love and support to you!

Just keep imagining all your strength and wit and courage - which you have in spades - re-directed away from AH, and toward building a new, beautiful life for yourself, in YOUR house. Think of what you will do!!

Sending you (((hugs)))).
Old 11-10-2013, 05:29 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Ugh! You just really really don't need this crap. Kudos to you, there is a better life on the horizon.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:34 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

More kudos, Ruby2!

Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos Kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos kudos

There!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:55 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Ruby...Kudos from me!!!

Don't pay it!!!

YOU CAN DO THIS! I agree, police report. And...tell your husband to handle the dang calls, it's his drug debt!

Hugs to you!!!
Old 11-11-2013, 10:48 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Kudos from me too!

Keep those kids safe...don't hesitate to call the police if you need to.

Sending you all the positive energy I can!!
Old 11-11-2013, 10:54 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Husband won't answer the phone to talk to this guy. And he doesn't have money to pay. Whatever money he has is money I dole out to him. If I didn't we would have nothing. Gack!

Thanks for all the kudos! Awesome.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:01 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

I agree, file a report. now, what is your plan for getting him out? it sounds like it cannot be done soon enough! have you consulted an attorney? started the proceedings?

I just read more of your back story, it doesn't sound as tho RALPH is the only problem here? what are you doing for YOU to get better?
Old 11-11-2013, 11:02 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

If he won't answer the phone why should you? Or pick up once and say I am calling the police if you don't stop calling me? I am sorry, I am unfamiliar w/that type of situation but it seems like if you said you would report them to the police maybe they would stop? Seems to me drug dealers should not be handing out advances!

How awful for you, I am so sorry!
Old 11-11-2013, 12:14 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
I just read more of your back story, it doesn't sound as tho RALPH is the only problem here? what are you doing for YOU to get better?
I just read, very likely, the same thing over in Newcomers, and it is hard to believe it's the same person posting, as the situation is quite different.

Any insight into this?
Old 11-11-2013, 01:21 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Kudos!!!