The MIA A is back....

Old 06-13-2002, 04:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Unhappy The MIA A is back....

Well, he is back. He spent all his money, got beat up and robbed and lived on the streets of Philly drinking, and doing coke and crack. I don't know what he is now, all I can smell is the booze and it makes me sick.

I am being calm and non-confrontational because I know there is no talking to him like this.

Right now I guess I feel relief that he isn't dead. You were all right. I honestly don't know if I would get through these things without you guys.

Anyway, I want to see if I can get him to take a shower or a bath. Think I will sleep on the couch tonight if he doesn't and I may even sleep on the couch if he does because I don't know who this guy is.

I maybe checking in later. Thanks again for all your positive thoughts and prayers. You are all the best!!

Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie
Old 06-13-2002, 05:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Debbie,

I am so glad he is ok, even though you still have some hard times to go through. I know even though we have to try to detach, we still don't wish our A's harm.

Stick to your plan and be careful. Keep your escape plan handy too.

Lots of Hugs,

MG

Old 06-13-2002, 05:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hi Barbiedeb

I am glad you have some relief from your worry, and hope you can rest up a little.

Keep your helmet on and your plan at hand and do whatever feels right for you. You deserve a good life full of peace and beauty.

Hugs
Old 06-13-2002, 05:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

hi ********{debbie}}}}},

glad hes still alive. im sorry that you had to go through that nightmare. hopefully you can get some sleep now. tomorrows a new day.

stay strong. and take care of YOU.

HUGS~

krazee
Old 06-13-2002, 06:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You're a better woman than I am. I would have to sleep on the couch, too. I would actually have to sleep on the couch in somebody else's house to prevent myself from doing him a mischeif while he slept. Once Dino was awakened by the bucket of water method. He got almost as mad at me as I was at him.

Nonetheless, I'm glad he's safe and that you can get a little sleep.

Love,
Smoke
Old 06-14-2002, 01:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Good Morning

Helmet is on!! He actually passed out on the couch and I slept some but with one eye open. I know I felt the relief yesterday and I am sure the anger will come today. I told him I have to go to work today and when I come hope we need to talk and he said okay. I really do feel like this man is a stranger. I don't know if he will be here when I get home, if he came home for more money or if he was really as scared as he said being on the streets. I don't think he ever experienced that before unless it was before I knew him. I guess getting beat and robbed can make you you scared. I feel bad but I also keep thinking there was no reason he had to go thru that unless it was his HP giving him a wake up call.

Thanks for caring, I love you all.

I will check in with you all later.

Have a great day.
Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie
Old 06-14-2002, 03:07 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Debbie, you sound so balanced in this crazy situation. Do you realize that? What strength you have to deal with him being missing and now returned in such an awful state. My prayers are with you. Stay strong and centered!
Old 06-14-2002, 05:24 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Paused

((((((( BarbieDeb )))))))

You handled the situation alot better than I probably would have. I'm so proud of you and you should be also. You are an inspiration of courage and strength.

Smoke -

The bucket of water over the head too wake them up - been there done that!!!!

Love you guys,
Galnva
Old 06-14-2002, 05:30 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Barbiedeb

You do indeed sound balanced and clear thinking. Hang on to that, girl.

This may be a bottom for him, and maybe a good time for him to look at going to a treatment program. Even if he has been before, it is a good place to be to get grounded again, and would give you more time and space to decide what you want for yourself. My son has been to 9, and has gained something from each one.

If he is not willing to get help right now, well it tells you how he will continue to be, and you have to decide if you want to live like that.

Hang in there, lady. You will know the answer when it is time for you to know.

Hugs

P.S. Do you still have the angel with bunny slippers that you did back when the avatars frist came out. I think Bob will put it on for me if I ask real nice, and my present angel had been chosed by someone else with impecable taste.
Let me know when you have time, okay?