Need advice

Old 10-20-2013, 08:09 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  

I can feel your sorrow and loneliness in your post, and my heart goes out to you. I know how this feels.

Spending time with your friend this weekend is great! It's time to start making new memories that are yours, not "ours". This sort of thing helps a lot.

I know it sounds cliche, but time really does heal. This is so fresh and raw right now. Imagine yourself in a few weeks, a couple of months, a year. You WILL feel better, one day at a time. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:18 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

So I've been feeling somewhat ok this past week. Life has carried on but today I get a phone call from my abf's mom. She says that the reason he hasn't called me from rehab is that it sets him back a few days in his progress when he talks to me. After hearing this I go angry. Really angry. What about me? He has set my life back a few years. I thought I was heading towards a husband and a family. I'm so (sarcastically) sorry that calling me has brought stress to his life. Wtf??? Anyway, I wrote him a letter and poured it all out. The hurt, sadness, anger, and so on. Any thoughts on mailing it? It was therapeutic to write and I do want to mail it but I don't know if it will cause more harm than good. Thoughts?