Time to get off the Merry Go Round for good.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Time to get off the Merry Go Round for good.

I knew something was wrong. I haven't been able to get in contact with AH this weekend. Communication has been back sliding for a while.

Called my old neighbors who have been wonderful supports for me. They said they saw the GF leave our house one morning about 2 wks ago. I think deep down I knew he hadn't ended the affair. He most likely is drinking too.

Time to really move on. I'm heartbroken for our little girls. I'm reminded of that saying: When someone shows you who they are believe them. Or something like that.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Catherine628 View Post
I knew something was wrong. I haven't been able to get in contact with AH this weekend. Communication has been back sliding for a while.

Called my old neighbors who have been wonderful supports for me. They said they saw the GF leave our house one morning about 2 wks ago. I think deep down I knew he hadn't ended the affair. He most likely is drinking too.

Time to really move on. I'm heartbroken for our little girls. I'm reminded of that saying: When someone shows you who they are believe them. Or something like that.
You just showed me who you are. A strong, confident woman!
Old 09-15-2013, 08:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Catherine- my heart breaks for you. I understand the pain of loving someone who doesn't reciprocate. Do your best everyday to stay strong.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:01 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I applaud your stregnth to move on,,I hold on while the abuse keeps getting worse.The love hasent been there in years.Tired of fighting every new guy she cheats with.Stay strong ,your post this morning helped me to think were I am at.good luck.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:02 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I had to do a lot of thinking about where I was at. Putting up with his unacceptable behavior was crushing my self esteem. Sometimes you just have to take that leap and know that you deserve better and you are worth more.