Today is a good day.

Old 08-20-2013, 09:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Today is a good day.

I had been ill for a long time and am recovering. Traditional docs said nothing is wrong and I'm completely healthy because their tests weren't showing anything else. Finally getting to the root causes: adrenal fatigue, hormone imbalances, mineral deficiencies, food intolerances (multiple) and bromide toxicity. It's slow going, but I continue to improve. Stress does not help with the recovery. Nothing has changed in my life, except me, and overall, life is good.

I'm learning to talk to God much more often, and to listen. To meditate; to be quiet within myself.

Today my focus is on three things: to be productive, energetic and happy. In the midst, I'm emotional and there's a lot of things I could see in a negative way. I'm looking at the positive of each, even if it's that I'm well enough to deal with them! I could break down, hide in a corner and ignore life, but I'm not. Someone recently said that life is about making connections with others. Since I dealt with extreme fatigue for so long, I had withdrawn from that. Now I'm learning how to do this again! It's a good day.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am so glad for you that you are recovering and connecting with people today--as I recover from my illness I need to follow your lead! Thank you.