I feel so UGLY

Old 08-11-2013, 07:14 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

He's gone Tuffgirl.. divorce will be final in a month.

This is the aftermath. And yea, his comments - I can't seem to forget them. Nor the look on his face when he delivered his best "lines".

Lord if only I could speed this healing process up!!!!!

Thank you,

Lyn
Old 08-11-2013, 07:19 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

My xagf made me feel like I was more attractive because someone as attractive as her would pick me and call me handsome and what not. I have learned alcoholics are easy to get and sometimes even force themselves on you!

Anyhow, regardless of what your X said, how the break up (divorce) went or how sad you feel, go to a place that you feel is neutral ground?

My neutral ground for example is this girl who it didn't work out with right before my X, she thought I was really good looking and grounded. Works for me! ymmv At the end of the day I know i'm not ugly and if others think so? F EM!

=) hang in there.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:25 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Love4menotu, please do your best to get over those feelings ASAP. Rootin for ya.

Old 08-11-2013, 08:52 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Love4menotu,
My heart goes out to you, it's so sad the way they sometimes make us feel, or we allow ourselves to feel.

Let go of the guilt. I think everyone here as made at least one bad choice. You can't change that, it's in the past and what's done is done. IMHO it's pointless to dwell on it, especially to the point of making yourself feel so awful. It does nothing to help you feel better.

Be kind to yourself right now. Pamper yourself with a massage, buy yourself something special, surround yourself with positive people, or maybe distract with a new hobby. Keep your chin up and be patient with yourself, you will heal.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:04 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by love4menotu View Post
He's gone Tuffgirl.. divorce will be final in a month.

This is the aftermath. And yea, his comments - I can't seem to forget them. Nor the look on his face when he delivered his best "lines".

Lord if only I could speed this healing process up!!!!!

Thank you,

Lyn
Lyn....

Just want to say, keep gritting... I know what you mean when you say "I wish this healing process would hurry up!!!

Phew, I won't lie....it effing sucks.
Feeling it and *steering* yourself through it.....Ai-yi-yi. Well, "thr Truth will set you free. But first it will put you through the ringer."

You'll live through it...in fact, you'll understand your Life capital L much better. You WILL feel better!

Really changing some karma, too.