Waflle....Waffle...help!

Old 05-06-2002, 05:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Red face Waflle....Waffle...help!

OKKKKKKKKK...as you all can imagine...now he is Mr. Nice guy....Mr. I love you...Mr. I can't LIVE witout you :rolleyes....and of course...I am on the waffle grill.........being the sucker that I am!I really want TO BE GONE! This morning I was woken up with a you can't divorce me now...what if my dad is dying! Dad is ill. This man is 47! WHAT IS WRONG WITH US...WHY CAN'T WE LET GO OF THESE MISERABLE PEOPLE? Here is a nother one for the books...and I am rambling .......... please forgive me....he wants to allow his 18 year old son....to have a graduation party at our house with liquor...of course none of the kids will be allowed to leave OMG........can you guys believe this! Going Mad here....purrrrrrrrrrrs Kitty
Old 05-06-2002, 05:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

Hey Kitty,

I'm just wondering, is there somewhere you can go for a couple of days, a friend's or relative's,just to give yourself a breather, and some space to think?

Wishing you much serenity and peace,

firefly
Old 05-07-2002, 03:10 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Yepppppppp.....You need to get away even if it's just over night. Sometimes you need to take a breather and put some distance between
you so that you can get a new perspective on things.....I'm sorry you're going thru a tough time right now....just remember it will get better!!!

You have to do what's best for you!!! YOU are what's important - keep telling yourself that....

Hugs to You!!!
Galnva
Old 05-07-2002, 04:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Kitty,
I am sorry too that your going through a tuff time as well, Gotta love that rational thinking, Yes, Lets allow the party to happen right here!! (absolutely nuts)

Try to get away for yourself, even if its a good friends house, change the scenery for a little bit, gather your thoughts, we CAN get carried away with them at times.

Were here for you! Keep coming here...

Love,
bonbon