TGIF, anyone?

Old 08-03-2013, 08:16 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Fantastic weekend for me. Last night went to a free music concert on the Main Street of the town I live in. Today biked 27 miles with the bike club and tonight another free concert in my small town with two great girlfriends..........one of whom's husband also passed away last year (as did my AH). Then we came back to sit on my deck on a wonderful summer's evening. I am embarrassed to say it since AH died of his alcoholism but the 3 of us polished off 3 bottles of wine tonight between the concert and sitting on my deck (none of us have alcohol problems) and we covered every topic including life after death, where our deceased husbands may be, the wonderful day we all had and the thankfulness that God brought the 3 of us together at just the right time in our lives to support each other in similar circumstances. Life is indeed good although I would not have thought it could be this great considering the last several years of separation, near divorce, AH's death and the ensuing legal nightmares etc. To those still struggling it DOES get better!
Old 08-03-2013, 08:16 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I went to see Despicable Me 2 with my youngest daughter tonight. It was a hoot and we truly enjoyed it.