Mommy Dearest

Old 07-20-2013, 01:01 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I wonder if you can call the Humane Society.......

that poor puppy......
Old 07-21-2013, 09:38 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thanks, everyone. I didn't see these most recent responses. The threads disappear so quickly.

Eve, that is good advice. I have to figure out how to separate our adult relationship from the one between the kids. My kids don't have phones so I make their plans for them. I may have to get them a phone just to solve this problem.

She texted me today, "Are you not talking to me?", but the text right before hers was mine from more than a week ago asking what was going on with her crying kid. So she was the one not talking to me. I just ignored her. I am so incredibly done with her cr-p, and all cr-p, for that matter.

Arg, I think it is so mean to leave a puppy in a cage all day too! Am I right? She says I don't know anything about dogs (which is true) and that they feel secure in the cage.

I am feeling so determined tonight. I will not have someone in my life who locks a dog in a cage all day, who screams and berates her kids constantly because she is stressed about her own poor choices, who lies to me, and who treats me like an idiot. She can go eff herself. And I am uneffing my life of all sick people. If I am left with just my kids and my cats, so be it!