O/T Puppies

Old 07-17-2013, 12:06 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Your pictures brightened my day--enjoy those cute puppies!
Old 07-18-2013, 07:07 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Quish16 View Post
Wicked
Norwegian Forest Cats are very beautiful but also very loving and very intelligent. I have 15 - oldest now 17 and youngest my hand reared babes who are just 15 months. I do show and have a Grand champion who I am considering breeding from - just waiting to see if things stabalise a little here so won't be until next year. I had my first Wegie back in 1996! Bred my first litter in 2008, second 2011 and third 2012 and didn't let any go.
be warned - if you have one they are mega addictive!!!!!
Quish is it true they are hypo allergenic? My step father is allergic to cats and mother just really misses having one around.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:09 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by transformyself View Post
I can't really explain how sacred these little beings are to me. I was there within about an hour of their birth. I see them every day. Their eyes are open and today they were barking at me! I love them so!
Enjoy them! Animals are so special! Warm little bodies with big open hearts who never judge and only want to be loved. What more could anyone ask for?
Old 07-18-2013, 10:51 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Lauren
I don't sadly think they are hypoallergenic because they are semi longhaired and the dander could spark a reaction. I have heard that the Devon and Cornish Rex are suitable for people with allergies - they have 'curly' fur but do check it out. I do feel for people who can't have a cat for health reasons.