Anvil :-)

Old 05-24-2013, 04:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Anvil :-)

Just have to say in a completely separate thread

you are knocking them out the park tonight. damn. you nail stuff right and left. it's friday night and i thought it would be rather dull but wowwww...thanks! bunches! i need to hire you to like~~i don't know~~move in with me and jump my stuff for about a week and i'd get through this alot faster!! ahhhhhhh, if only...ok...back to reading i go but had to compliment you first for your on target straightforwardness. works for me!
Old 05-24-2013, 05:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A work in progress

Yeah, she's super, isn't she?

If only we could get her to come out of her shell more often, bashful flower that she is.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

hahahahaha. oh.my.gosh.!!!! i'm lauging again. LAUGHING you all. it feels wonderful, too!! oh please oh please oh please let this last. just to laugh in this moment feels so good.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm a proud member of the Anvil fan club too!

Anvil - thanks for always telling it like it is, seeing things for what they really are and not being afraid to get straight to the point. For a recovering codie like me, you're brilliant because you tell me what I need to hear - even if I don't like it sometimes!

You're so valued here, please keep posting!
Old 05-24-2013, 05:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

oh stop it! LOL it's been a challenging week here in anvil-land - but the only way out is THROUGH. if I have one message, that I HOPE comes thru, it's to be empowered, to take ones life by the horns, to not be a victim, to live comfortably within one's own skin...

after dealing with the dog's intestinal woes, and then the kitchen sink plumbing connections basically coming apart in concert, when I left for work today I was grateful that A) my car was still in the drive and B) a large tree had not fallen across it! with nothing but a bucket underneath the sink drains, this morning when hank rinsed and filled a cup with water, he checked under the sink....and said, Primitive But Effective! it's about making the best of things...and not taking it all so dang personal. if we don't like something we have choices....learn to like it and be ok, OR enact the changes that take us to where we want to be.

where each of us sit right now is the culmination of a series of choices. some of us are in more desperate straits than others, for some the situation seems hopeless. there is ALWAYS a solution. when one of the cars that fell into the Skagit River last night when the bridge collapsed underneath them could not open the drivers side door, he was able to kick open the passenger door and escape to safety. some times we have to quit banging on the same door over and over again and try something else.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
A work in progress

See, I KNEW we could coax you out with gentle words and chocolate.

Seriously, thanks for being the level-headed anvil that you are. We loves ya!
Old 05-24-2013, 06:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Skipper

Also a fan of Ms. Anvil. Since I've been under the weather the past two weeks, it's been nice "seeing" some familiars around here.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:33 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

i just have to admit...there are ALOT of SR family that has put me str8 and that is from other forums...(not on my own)...i learn alot from directness... to everyone

"take what you want and leave the rest"