A reason to believe~ any rod stewart fans?

Old 04-25-2013, 06:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A reason to believe~ any rod stewart fans?

Omg ~ this is such an old song, but has anyone heard a reason to believe?? It came on the radio and I swear it must have been written about codependency. Anyone??
Old 04-25-2013, 07:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Oh, Yes!!! I am a long-time fan of anything by Rod Stewart.

You are soo right about the song. Have you notices that almost all love songs are written with co-dependency tones?? The best love songs are the ones that tear at your heart--no?

A127--would you like to have your mind further blown?? If so, Alana Stewart (Rod Stewart's ex wife) recently wrote a book called "Rearview Mirror". It is ALL about addiction and co-dependency. It is actually about her life---but a large section is about Rod--they had a son together-.

This book is surprisingly good. Much better than I had expected! I think anyone on this forum would get a great deal out of this book. As I said I am such a big fan of Rod's music--primarily because it is so funky--and I do love me some funky. But--I was surprised at how sleasy his life has been--actually, he is a very troubled guy--from early childhood---and obviously a very addictive personality--kind of a poster child of such.

I still love his music--particularly, the older stuff. I just try to seperate the artist from the music--in my mind.

Addiction and co-dependency--where would the music world be without it?

Hear any other good songs, lately?

sincerely, dandylion
Old 04-25-2013, 07:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wow! Dandylion~ I'm gonna have to check that out!!! You're so right~ where would music be without addiction and all the nonsense that goes along for the ride!!