Crappy to Happy List

Old 03-11-2014, 10:18 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I'm sorry I added to the 'craziness' in your thread. Honestly, I love the craziness that some of your posts inspire. They add some lightness and humor to all this sucky garbage that we're all dealing with. Sometimes it's nice to laugh. So, thank you for that. I'm also glad that you're weighing a little more on the happy side right now and less on the crappy... I think that's a great thing... and something we all want
Old 03-11-2014, 10:43 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Engineer Things; LOVE People

Originally Posted by MissFixit View Post
I am sorry if I made light of serious subjects. I did not mean to diminish your list. Like Justagirl1971, I never thought to have sexual ambitions. I am happy with my new garden and would like to learn Italian. Those are my ambitions. Kinda boring in comparison.
Not at all. You follow the only way I make it through this crap is a laughing about it.

Never even really had considered any of it as diminish or whatever.

I suppose the the Full Truth is . . . I find it all scary, so I think if I can laugh at it I do not need fear it. That got me through my own PTSD and Childhood stuff, and the same way I taught troops and the kids.

If only it were true.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:19 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
Not at all. You follow the only way I make it through this crap is a laughing about it.

Never even really had considered any of it as diminish or whatever.

I suppose the the Full Truth is . . . I find it all scary, so I think if I can laugh at it I do not need fear it. That got me through my own PTSD and Childhood stuff, and the same way I taught troops and the kids.

If only it were true.
Laughter is great. I use it frequently to deal with tough stuff.

I was thinking about the automated questions (the sex w grandma reference aside), and I could see hidden sex stuff might be something like cheating in general. Although, a practical example of sexual ambitions still stumps me. Like something I know about or have heard about. I feel so sheltered.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:31 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hammer - thanks for the link to this thread and sharing your process.