asked out on a date?

Old 04-30-2004, 07:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

asked out on a date?

Hi guy's it's me Sally.....

Another eventfull day....I started my cody meetings....started having anxiety again and alot of changes at work were suddenly announced.....I can handle the work thing....its a brutal weekas far as my shedual goes I get one day off.....sunday.....out of a 2 week period. Iam really tired and alot has happend, So when a neighbour of mine showed up at the door and told me there was someone interested in meeting me...I was dumbfounded....I went straight into shock and panic....and after she left.....and I somewhat agreed on meeting the man......I have realized that I am not at all ready to meet someone........I am in the middle of this mess right now and frankly I just wouldn;t have anything normal to say to a new person....I feel like a freak.
and Iam emotioonaly sitting on the fence with my..A...I have to work that through first.
I am flattered....it's always nice to know that were still attractive and all but after mulling it over, I don't think it's right for me...or the right thing to do.
I just hope she doesn't think that I'am a neird....
what do you all think......
Old 04-30-2004, 07:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

Re: asked out on a date?

I think we all do it in our own time hun. The time for you is not right now so thats ok.
Old 05-01-2004, 03:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Dancing To My Own Beat

Re: asked out on a date?

Take care of you. Your decisions are valid. Not everyone will always like or agree with them, but they don't live in your skin. Dating implies looking for a new relationship. If that isn't where you're at, that doesn't make you a nerd. And what is wrong with being a nerd? I enjoy my nerdiness at times. Hugs, Magic