So AH just shows up yesterday.............

Old 02-10-2013, 10:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So AH just shows up yesterday.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to work on the boat so he can put it back on the lift. He just goes behind the house - I see the truck- he then knocks on the door all nice and sweet - hey - you look good. It brought tears to my eyes- he hugs the dog - acts all nice - says some random crap and then tells me he loves me. I wont look at him. It made me cry.

Today I text and say - hey please don't come by when I am home it was upsetting and I can't handle it. Well here comes the ugliness- He says its his house too - which it is - but that lazy **** doesn't pay - has not for over a year and does not live here anymore. He does not respect one boundary I have - starts in on me - ridiculous stuff - I end up unloading on him and telling him I don't want to hear he loves me- It is a load of crap - which solved nothing but got me pissed and then I came in and my dog has crapped and peed in the house. Getting **** on all over the place today. He says boat will be gone in 2 or 3 weeks- fine- and then I won't have to see him. I so want to just quit paying the mortgage - and stay here until I can't - and leave him stuck- I am not that kind of person- but my God . He kept bringing up his parents and how they helped me when we met - mind you we are 50. here is how they helped me - When I met Ah he lived in a 2nd paid for house his parents have - when we got engaged and I moved in before we bought the River house - they wanted to charge me rent - not him - me - but they had never charged him anything - so I paid them- it was not high but it was the principle -I was not family and they wanted and have always wanted me to know that. They can all **** off......... I will be done with them soon . I am asking for forgiveness for my mean bad feelings- it is not good. He is a pathetic man who does not help his kids - pay to live - and only cares about himself. So glad I am moving forward - it is hard as hell but I am moving forward - just super mad at myself for putting up with his **** for so long. I did it - I own it.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So sorry to hear about all the pain you're going through. I know what you mean about the family - I think in-laws treat you in whatever way they can get away with. If they have a child who will not put up with any c**p - they tend to watch themselves around that child's spouse - but otherwise if their own child couldn't care less then on they go . I don't know if I'll ever be in a relationship again or ever get married again but one thing I do know is that I 'll walk before putting up with that rubbish again.

No point in blaming yourself - hindsight is 20 20.

You're heading in the right direction ((Hugs)).
Old 02-12-2013, 08:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sell the boat and put it toward the mortgage!!!
Old 02-12-2013, 09:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Readheadsusie, you are FANTASTIC.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:50 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Oh boy not so pleasant day.

Are you going to Al Anon Susie? If not it will help you to deal with these types of situations.

Cause here is the deal - you can't stop him from coming by anymore than you could stop him from drinking. It is his house, and while upsetting to you I don't believe your feelings have been of great concern to AH in a long time. You really need to learn to disengage from him - have you filed for divorce?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:40 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hope today is a better day, Susie.

Peace,
~T