Here I go again...

Old 02-10-2013, 08:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Here I go again...

Well...exabf texted me at 1 am saying he's coming by today to get his last item out of my garage. Why do I feel so sad,anxious,mad..? I hate this. I hate that I tried so hard and lost. I know deep down its a battle I would've never won, but it still hurts 😫

Just needed to vent...
Old 02-10-2013, 09:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A work in progress

It's probably the finality of having that last item taken. It's just emotions. Remember that. Your thinking self knows it is the right thing to do. Emotions aren't facts--they don't outweigh the value of taking care of yourself even when those actions FEEL bad.

Hugs, the feelings will pass eventually--especially if you don't wallow in them.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yes thats the last item like my husband had in my garage but somehow they always find a way to contact about something.

Just try hard to minimize contact.

Thats all you can do.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

It's the last link - I felt that way when my x and I had no further reason to be in touch. It was really hard and I'm hurt by lack of contact he's made since but I know its better this way. Things get better when you are no longer involved in the chaos. Hope it goes ok and you can draw a line under it.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:41 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks...he got the rest of his stuff, then was pacing at my front door. I really didn't want to see him but I didn't want him to keep pacing either. I opened the door he had his puppy dog eyes glaring at me. He asked how I was and said my hair is getting longer. I asked him what he wanted he said he just wanted to see me. I said its over now and I told him to get better. He said..how do you know I'm not better now? I said ok..we're better apart. I said to him that it hurts me to talk and see him. He asked me if we could be friends..I said not now..I can't. And then I closed the door quickly before i cried...I'm crying now as I'm writing this. I was a mess yesterday. I took off sick today. I know I should've went,but I need one more day to let realization sink in. It's over. Everything I dreamed of with him will never happen. I need to let go.

I know I made the right decision...it's so hard. Seeing him yesterday broke my heart again. I wanted to hug him so bad..but didn't. I remained distant. I had my boundaries up. Fort Knox here!

I'm going to have my many cups of coffee, exercise, and go shopping today. My girls,cats...Czara and Cosmo need new toys 😻. I need to cheer myself up!

Thanks for your support xoxo
Old 02-11-2013, 05:50 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Momzo,
((HUGS)). You did a great job standing your ground and taking care of you. Now take time to make yourself feel better...you are the only one who can.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:37 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Prayers for better days ahead, Momzo. This is the hard part of the journey. I promise it does get easier! But the key is taking time to heal.
Peace,
~T
Old 02-11-2013, 03:53 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
A work in progress

Great job. You were very strong when you needed to be.

Proud of you--really!!
Old 02-11-2013, 04:03 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Vent all you like.
It hurts because you cared for him.
I'm sorry you're hurting.
Big hugs.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:44 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I'm very very proud of you... It took lots of strength and courage to do what you did... It is hard but with each passing day it will get easier... Just surround yourself with positive people and with time you will heal.
Hugs.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:49 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Proud of you. Im glad you took today for yourself. You need to cater to yourself and be gentle right now...be proud that you actually do things for yourself and dont stay home depressed.