Sad local news story.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sad local news story.

BOAZ, Ala (WHNT)– Boaz Police say Matthew Anderson Todd, 24, stole an Ambulance Friday, tried to steal two horses and also stole two cars.
Police say it all began when Todd was arrested for DUI after a car crash. He was taken to Marshall Medical Center South for treatment. Police say while at the hospital, he walked out, got into a running ambulance and drove away. They say he later got the ambulance stuck on Barnard Street, but that was just the beginning.
“He walked across a pasture and got into a barn where he tried to saddle up two horses,” says Boaz Assistant Chief Todd Adams. “One was two wild for him and the other he appeared to be too intoxicated to properly saddle the horse.”
Police say Anderson then stole a car, which he crashed. They say he then stole another car and got away. However, on Saturday police say Anderson started bleeding from his original injuries. He sought treatment back at the hospital, was recognized and then arrested.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Total Insanity. That's all I could think to say.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I thought insanity also. And while my ex didn't steal an ambulance and try to saddle horses it was just as crazy in different ways. I am so very thankful that I don't live that life any more. And I can't help but think of the family of this man and feel deep sadness for what they are going through.