I need advice

Old 01-12-2013, 07:47 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

My alcoholic husbands new girlfriend text me (before I blocked her) that I should just commit suicide already and do everyone a favor because I had gone through depression when he first walked out on me..he shared it with her and she threw it in my face...it was harsh! He walks out on me and our family with no warning and I am the crazy one? This is why this thread triggers me.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:46 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hydrogirl thank you so much, that was very nice, and I am very happy for you. We have had a tough time the last two days and realize I'm miserable without him, and want him in my life, now to just get the only tough part

Ryan hope everything works out for you. I def would not want her to kill herself, that would hurt him as we'll as his daughters who did care for her, and her family. I'm always up for a little challenge just wasn't sure this was one of them

Again, thank you o everyone, for helping me think about all the different reasons why. This is a great resource for people who just want to feel like others know what they are going through and I wish anyone who is going through any addictions luck and believe in you.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:50 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Iamthird I am so sorry. Unfortunately there are stupid, careless people everywhere, I could see why this thread would make you feel on edge. I'm sorry if it caused you any stress, I definitely was not trying to. You sound like a very strong person, and I wish you all the luck in the world. Good things in store I'm sure.

And a side note I would never ever do that, it's cruel, and sick honestly.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:49 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Have you considered reporting these harassing texts/calls to the police?

There are stalking laws........