Please remind me of what I told you about why I left my AH

Old 01-14-2013, 07:43 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

What a powerful post Shootingstar! Sounds like you are ready to soar and I know that you will.

Keeping you in my thoughts today.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:11 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ShootingStar1 View Post
I am ready to turn my life over to my Higher Power, to God.

In the darkness of winter,
Where night comes early
And dawn comes late,
My paperwhites and rose colored amaryllis
Are coming into bloom.

ShootingStar1
This is great Shooting Star.

I've been practicing giving up my pain to God, I've had too many codependent relationships these last 5 years. I deserve a peaceful life and so do you.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:30 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

SS - this one is tough for us, you are always a calm voice of compassion here and it is sad to see him get to you.

It is painful to say this when those interrogatories were so draining and feel free to ignore...

This is the time to let him know the game is at an end. If you held back anything because it would hurt or humiliate him NOW is the time to play those cards. Sadly this is a game to a bully, bullies stop when they are afraid. No pulling punches right now, now is the time to land your best punch. If you have something you are holding back because it is too awful, now is the time.

Few proceedings make it to trial. The fastest path toward settlement and the next chapter of your story is to announce that a fair settlement now is easier than what he will face in court.

Not what you want to hear my friend, but perhaps the fastest way to end this and avoid having to fight. That fight is no fun.

You've mentioned that studio too much lately for it to be a coincidence. Maybe it's time to go find that work that's sitting in there waiting for you to reveal it? Sorry, I raised an artist... I know amazing things happen when she has a lot on her mind and retreats to her studio :-)

Hang in there, your compassion toward us is fresh in our minds as you face this. Imagine us there with you - nobody is allowed to bully you again.... You deserve better.