Anyone else sick of hiding their wallet/purse?

Old 01-11-2013, 04:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Anyone else sick of hiding their wallet/purse?

Boy one thing I won't miss if I can ever raise up outta here is always every moment needing to make sure not to leave my wallet laying around..then if I say did you take some money its "Hell no" or "you musta miscounted" or "are you sure you didnt buy something you forgot" or "i hardly think $5 is worth you hassling me"

Then theres the begging for some money thats"going to be for tapering" "this will be the last time you have to give me any money" "wouldnt you just want to give me the money so ill leave you alone"
Old 01-11-2013, 04:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I used to take my purse to bed with me so he couldn't get to it and sleep with all my underwear on so if XAH did something stupid like set the house on fire again, I could get fully dressed and get the kids and I out quickly.

I still sleep with my purse next to the bed that's a hard habit to break, I don't know why. However, I've started to wear proper PJs again.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I always leave my wallet locked in my truck,I also don't leave quarters in my change jar on my dresser.I guess some days she has to buy her beer with nickles, dimes and pennies.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

I use to put my purse in the trunk of my car and hide my keys in my pillow case, such a sad way to live...glad that part of my life is over.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:06 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
KRA

I used to sleep in sweat pants and a tee, wear socks to bed, keep a backpack with my wallet and keys near the bed, along with shoes in case I needed to leave in an emergency. I kept an extra set of keys, emergency money, and extra clothes and toiletries at work in case I needed to sleep on the couch at work because alcoholic was raging and I couldn't go home.

I am separated from alcoholic ex a bit more than 6 months now. I'm glad I don't have to do this any more.