angry

Old 01-08-2013, 04:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

angry

I want to be angry..throw things.smash things..yell.. i want to be angry..drink until Im stupid...eat myself to oblivion..i want to be angry..say hurtful things and hate him..i want to be brutally honest..i want to destroy everything he has and tellnthe world what he has done..the lies he has told..the blame he has placed.. i want to punch and kick and nash my teeth.; but I dont because more than anything I want the me I was before him. I want the hurt to fade. The lies to erase..the betrayal to not have been. I want The dreams to stop and the want to cease. I want to smile and mean it..i want to laugh for real..i want to stop searching sr for an answer..a sign..I want to stop loving him and stop hating myself.

Just needed to vent..this **** has broken me.. i think I may need to see a professional.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

If you can, I would definitely recommend a therapist to help you work through the feelings. I do have one and he has been great. Anger is difficult but the one thing that seems to help me is realizing I can't do anything to change the past, the decisions I made, the things he said and did.

I was so angry once I had visualizations of taking him and his best friend (another a. who took him out to get drink and smoke when she knew I would hate that), skewering them and toasting them in a fire like marshmallows. I know how sick that sounds but at least I never actually hurt anyone. lol!
Old 01-08-2013, 05:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

sometimes all you can do is vent. there is a place in you thats not broken, may be very deep but its there find that part. good luck. huggs
Old 01-08-2013, 10:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Wow that must have felt good to get out!!!

I needed a professional to give me tools. I don't see her regularly anymore, but I check in every once in a while. I recommend it.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Oh, yeah, getting the anger out is key! Punching pillows or alternatively screaming into them....journaling really helped/helps me. All the anger and angry words written on the page in huge, ugly letters worked wonders for about 15 or 20 minutes each day ....

Old 01-09-2013, 05:21 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

I went to the gym., lot of way to get the hostlity out..helped me!
Old 01-09-2013, 05:29 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

i was gonna say kick boxing...lol

is there anyone you can unleash your VENT to...and get mad at and they just sit there?...i had a good friend help me unleash my anger, that was the best thing that ever happened. after that moment, i was truely able to be free and move on...ooh ya...the cemetry works great too(late husband is there, he takes all my $hit there too...lol)