He texted me

Old 01-06-2013, 11:23 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I got a Christmas text after I had finally said no more talking/texting a few weeks before. Didn't answer.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:59 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I had an ex who left his things at my house way too long. Then when I moved it to the garage he thought why couldn't he just leave it there for now, since I didn't use the whole garage (aka "free" storage). I finally gave him the date I was having my garage sale. Whatever was still there that day was for sale to the first buyer. He had everything out the following weekend. And I made sure I wasn't around.

Set a firm time line.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:08 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

why wait until MARCH?, that is what i dont get...get rid of it now, HE IS A GROWN ADULT to make his own rules...its just a cluch to hold on to HIM....you dont need to be validated on what YOU want to do with your own home...so? dont let him...because he is...its all a mind game that A's do...

you make choices...only YOU...
Old 01-07-2013, 07:14 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I had an ex who left his things at my house way too long.

I have the exact opposite problem. I cannot bear to go back and retrieve my things. I'd rather leave them and let xabf dispose of them as he sees fit.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:23 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I too need to go back and get my things and send his things back...

I am considering asking both my brothers (who luckily have recently moved to NYC last year) to do the exchange for me......

I just haven't had enough courage to write him that e-mail and ask him when is a good day for that to happen.... UUUGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I do realize that I am prolonging it because it is the LAST BIT of letting go that I am unwilling to do..... last step and then we have nothing of each other's to hold on to. Funny enough, he hasn't asked for his stuff back either, but i know that he didn't come get his stuff from his XGF until 1.5 years later when she was moving out to find another home, and I came with him to get his stuff when the girl wasn't home!! PPPFFFFF!!!!