Staying on Track.........

Old 12-24-2012, 09:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Staying on Track.........

Well AH left the house this week until I figure out where if anywhere I am moving- he can't afford this house and I can. He is at his parents staying AGAIN. He brought some gifts down and left them for the boys and me yesterday. Today he called to ask something and I said what are you all doing tomorrow. He said his folks are at his brothers - he did not want to go out of town so he is all alone. I asked where his 3 daughters were and he said they will be with their Mom for for Christmas - they are in their 20s but he has never had much to do with them. So- I started to get sad for him - all alone for Christmas - no gifts to open - noboby to spend it with and then I thought - this is what he wants - he wants his bottle and his weed (of course he says he has stopped now - yea heard that over and over) we on the other hand had a glorious family day - went to lunch ( my 2 sons and me) watched Polar Express and Home Alone - Santa bought the boys (23 and 20) a game they loved when they were little - Don't Wake Daddy - we played that and laughed and laughed - we baked cookies - made home made pizzas and all sat around in our Disney Santa Hats we got when we spent Christmas there one year. Had AH been here - he would have been miserable- probably would have said we were too loud or acting like fools . This life of mine is so blessed with my sons and my dog and my sisters. It is the first year without Daddy so that is hard but he is with Mom now and not suffering! I really don't think this is bottom for AH- breaks my heart - but I deserve better - - it hurts to think about his drinking but I am enjoying the holidays with my sons and I am grateful for them ! Life is good! Thank you all for being so wonderful! Merrry Christmas and Lots of Love to you all!
Old 12-24-2012, 10:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Glad you were able to have a great time with your kids and see what a blessing others are in your life. That is all we can do and keep moving. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and keep moving in the right track for you!